Experience. Passion. Knowledge.
Are you being investigated or charged with a crime in Southern California? Defense Attorney David A. Welch provides the expert legal counsel you need.
Defense Attorney David A. Welch has vast experience in courts throughout the region and has established relationships with Judges, Clerks and Prosecutors in the following courts with optimum results.
- LA Superior Court system – including LA Metro, LA Airport, Inglewood, Torrance, Van Nuys, Long Beach, Bellflower, Downey, Glendale, Burbank , Criminal Justice Center, East LA and Pomona
- Orange County Superior Court –Fullerton, Santa Ana, Westminster (West Justice Center) and Harbor (Newport Beach)
- San Bernardino Superior Court - Rancho Cucamonga and San Bernardino
- Riverside County -Riverside Central and Southwest Justice Center in Murrieta
- San Diego County - San Diego Central, El Cajon, Chula Vista and Vista
Discuss your case with us with a Free Consultation. We are available 24/7 for calls.
We practice at all stages: Before being charged with a crime, under investigation, at the stage of charging, during pre-trial preparation and negotiation of your case, and when required, at trial.
David A. Welch and firm will fight for the best results possible. Our commitment is to provide you with aggressive representation and care throughout the process.
The first phone call with our firm is free. - You can either call us or fill out this form and we'll call you at No Cost and No Obligation. Let us provide the defense you need.
Use this contact form if you are facing a Criminal charge and want to talk with me about your case, your rights and your options. FREE CONSULTATION
- Los Angeles Office: (310) 965~5585
- Inland Empire Office: (951) 367-3607
- San Diego Office: (619) 232-8123.
If you have been accused of a crime in South California, it is crucial to contact a good criminal defense lawyer immediately who can provide you with the necessary representation. Only an experienced respected Criminal Defense Attorney can change the entire outlook of your case with your best chance at effectively defending your case and obtaining the result you want.
Dedicated Defense from Beginning to End
David A. Welch is a defense attorney who works relentlessly on obtaining the best results for his clients. When you hire him to represent you on your case, he will be the attorney who handles it from start to finish. He is always available to his clients via email, cell or text. An arrest is bewildering and frightening, and no questions are too trivial to ask. Not only will David fight for you in the court process, he will be your counselor to help you get through the sometimes confusing legal maze.
If you face criminal charges, don't stand alone -- talk to us now in a free private consultation.
Here Are The Facts
You have 10 days. Following a DUI arrest, the possibility of losing your driving privilege may be the most difficult challenge you face. We have represented numerous individuals , call today and let us help you.